Verda is currently in receivershipOur online store is closed until further notice. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
VerdaDeck is a unique decking timber, specially grown,
milled, treated, coloured and dried, right here in New Zealand.
Beauty and durability is VerdaDeck.
VerdaDeck is made with VerdaWood. We love our wood, and we know you will too. Learn more about VerdaWood
What’s unique about VerdaDeck?
- It’s a clearwood timber and does not have any knots.
- The way it is sawn. It is cut on an angle into the log so the grain is straight, making it stronger than traditional flatsawn timber which contributes to its smooth finish.
- You can select the lengths you need (up to 4.8m) so you can minimise the amount of joins in your deck.
- It’s kiln dried which means it won’t shrink or twist and can be used immediately.
- It is treated so it can be used outdoors (of course) and the treatment used is chrome and arsenic free, taking care of the environment.
- Colours and oil are impregnated into the timber to give it a totally smooth silk-like finish.
- It looks like hardwood but is much more durable and costs less.
- It’s sourced from sustainable forests right here in New Zealand.
- VerdaDeck is great near water, whether it’s by the sea, lake or river.
- It comes with a 25 year guarantee against rot and insect attack for your peace of mind.
- Supplied in two dimensions – 90mm x 21mm and 90mm x 32mm.
- The boards are reversible, one side smooth and one side grooved.